Se te echaban las nubes encima
Debe resultar impresionante estar ahí en ese momento Abrazo
Cam frigut, daca inca a rezistat zapada.Faina perspectiva!
Indeed, it’s far from exciting ...
Glorious mountain scenery. An escape from the heat that is gripping Europe.
Magnificent... if only I could be there! The heat is truly incredible now... not that the mountain regions are protected though, I mean for example the rate of the Alpian glaciers melting is staggeringly terrifying.
Lindo paisaje. Te mando un beso.
I find this beautiful and calming.
Se te echaban las nubes encima
RăspundețiȘtergereDebe resultar impresionante estar ahí en ese momento
RăspundețiȘtergereAbrazo
Cam frigut, daca inca a rezistat zapada.
RăspundețiȘtergereFaina perspectiva!
Indeed, it’s far from exciting ...
RăspundețiȘtergereGlorious mountain scenery. An escape from the heat that is gripping Europe.
RăspundețiȘtergereMagnificent... if only I could be there! The heat is truly incredible now... not that the mountain regions are protected though, I mean for example the rate of the Alpian glaciers melting is staggeringly terrifying.
RăspundețiȘtergereLindo paisaje. Te mando un beso.
RăspundețiȘtergereI find this beautiful and calming.
RăspundețiȘtergere